Maxie's Candles

I didn't post the request asking friends, family and readers to light candles this year.  I figured that people would probably be burned out with my asking - and since the blog is private now, maybe I just wouldn't get enough to make posting worthwhile anyway.  And then yesterday, they just started coming in - by text, email and even Facebook - and they lit up my night.  Each candle symbolizes to me someone who remembered Maxie in that moment that they lit it - and I just know he feels that love.  I can't tell you how it made me feel.  These photos are all so special and unique - just like all of you.  Thank you.  Thank you for helping me to keep his spirit alive and for not forgetting him.  It means the world to me.


3 comments

jessica said...

They are all so beautiful. My heart is full of Maxie always but seeing this just made it more so. We all love you, Teddy, Maxie, Mo and Myla so much and we will ALWAYS remember your sweet boy. Sending love to all of you. xo

Unknown said...

That is truly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Wow.

Unknown said...

Wow is right! Beautiful candles for such a beautiful boy. You've created quite a community, Abby. Very, very special.