Myla-versary

One year ago today,  the most beautiful, loving, funny, crazy, wild, smart, strong, and perfect little girl came home with us. It was something that had felt, up until the hours before she got to our house, a complete impossibility. Over this past year, we have gone from cautiously attached to madly in love. Her smile and personality lights up every room, she makes everyone around her laugh, she is the most independent/completely attached little person I've ever met. She is perfect in every way and I just can't believe she's ours! We are the luckiest parents to call this special person our daughter. Love you Myla!!!






As an added bonus - I'm loving all of the free dental exams:


2 comments

jessica said...

Yay Miss Myla! You are the best and we love you! xo

Leslie K. said...

Her personality really shines through in every one of those pics! I wish I lived closer so I could see my little cuzzies more often.