Thank you

I loved all of the comments I received yesterday and I am so glad you shared with me.  It makes me feel good to know that there are people who can relate to what I am saying or who just are reading because they care.  Thank you.  What's really funny is that I tried to write back to a number of commenters and my comments didn't publish!  Oy, I guess my blog isn't as user friendly as I would like!  Every so often I get emails from friends that start with "I tried to comment on your blog and couldn't".  I am not sure why it is so difficult since I am just using the very basic and standard version of blogger.  For a while I used Disqus to moderate and facilitate comment posting, but that became difficult for some people as well.  I am working on an overhaul of my blog.  If anyone has any suggestions about a more user friendly site or a better way to manage comments, please let me know!  Anyway, more importantly, thank you for letting me know that you are reading!  It means a lot to me!

AND - it looks like I accidentally downloaded some sort of virus onto my computer yesterday that is inserting advertisements into my posts!  AHHH!  Awful!  Don't click on them!  Sorry

No comments