Happy Third Birthday

I wish more than anything that I had a three year old today.  I wish more than anything that that three year old was you.  Every day that I am without you, I miss you more and more.  The day you came in to my life, you lit it up brighter than I had ever seen.  I never knew that I could be so happy and love another person that much.  The day you left my life, my life as I knew it ended.  I spend hours every day thinking about how we will be together again one day and giving myself pep talks to get through all that lies ahead without you.  I hope you know how much we love you.  I hope you know that we are never ever not thinking about you.  We carry your heart in our hearts.....forever. 

Happy Birthday Little Monkey.  I love you to the moon and beyond and back a thousand times.

7 comments

greg said...

Happy Birthday Maxie. You will always be loved. You will always be missed. You will never be forgotten.

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Max! Much love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, Maxie. You were such a beautiful and cute little boy!

Grace

Em said...

Happy third birthday Maxie. Eva would be turning three on October 15th...maybe you are friends up there...maybe...Happy Birthday Buddy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maxie! You will never be forgotten.

Tiffany said...

Oh Maxie! Happy Birthday! I wish you were here with your loving family. Even though I never met you, I love and miss you!

Chantel said...

Happy Birthday Max. Thinking of you sweet boy.