One Step Forward, Two Days Back

As I mentioned yesterday, Mo started walking on Tuesday.  He spent that whole day walking all over the place.  He seemed happy and proud.  Then the last two days - nothing.  He is completely over it.  Our nanny took him to the petting zoo yesterday so he could finally walk (and not crawl) in there, but unless she was holding his hand, he was right back on the ground.  Don't get me wrong, I am not worried, just feeling like I need to come clean after all of the excited responses to yesterday's post.  I can't really guarantee that you will get to see him in an upright stance the next time you see him.  He is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.  I don't know what is going through that little head of his.  Regardless, it still looks like he enjoyed the zoo and even stood for a minute or two (assisted) so he could feed some straw to this little goat.