Bear with me....

I don't know how I will get through these next weeks without losing my mind.  It seems nearly impossible that Mo will make it but I know I have to keep positive - which I am doing most of the time.  BUT he is exactly where Max was at this age.  EXACTLY.  He has the same favorite foods, he gets fussy about the same things, he is in the same stage of development.  AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!  THIS IS SO HARD!  And somehow the pediatricians office seems to have dropped the ball on scheduling his nine month appointment....not that that appointment did one thing to save Maxie's life, but I still NEED to have one with Mo.  There are 21 days until Mo is 9 and a half months and 37 days until he is 10 months old.  Can you bear with me while I completely lose my marbles?

3 comments

Taryn said...

Thinking about you and your family. You are all in my prayers! Hugs and love!

Bianca said...

Sending love and prayers. I know getting through these days feels close to impossible, my heart is with you and your boys.

Sarah P. said...

Will absolutely bear with you! Totally understandable how you are feeling. Sending love.