Passover was a dance party

Last night was SO fun.  It really, really was.  The bad news is that the neighbors were not happy with us.  We were loud outside way longer than I thought we would be.  My neighbor asked us to keep it down.  Oops.  He had actually come over earlier in the day to tell us that they were having an Easter party today and asked if we could keep our dogs out of our backyard during the afternoon so that they wouldn't bark during their party.  I thought that was kind of a weird request.  He also said it like he was annoyed and thought that our dogs bark too much.  What's funny to me is that when they bark, it is usually with THEIR dog.  Back and forth over the fence.  Anyway, this is the kind of thing I stress about...I am probably way over focused on it.  What REALLY matters is that is was such a good Passover.  The food was delicious, the wine was drunk, and the people danced.  Click here to catch a glimpse.  I planned to take a lot of photos but I failed.  Here are a couple of the table.





2 comments

Tiffany Torres said...

looks like a great time.

Taryn Baughman said...

Oh my! This sounds like so much fun! Let the neighbors get over themselves. Seeing this celebration makes me happy and I'm sure it was well worth it!