Life changing boy

Continuing on the theme of yesterday's post, Mo has changed my life in so many ways.  He has made it possible for me to go to the supermarket, go to the Farmer's Market, go to the mall.  My mom and I even took Mo to the "Mommy Movie" (Pacific Theaters has a showing of new releases once a week.  They dim the lights, and set up tables for changing babies, and moms come and breastfeed during the movie).  These are things I could not have done last year.  My heart hurt too much.  And, don't get me wrong, my heart still hurts BADLY.  I miss Max with every second of every minute of every hour of every day.  But, I can separate that longing for MY baby from the feelings of jealousy and pain that were brought on by seeing OTHER PEOPLE'S babies.  It has changed my life.

So, while I am focusing on this little miracle baby, Mo, I wanted to share another quick video of my special, special boy.  It's embarrassing that you will hear how much baby talk I do with my boys, but that's what makes them smile (Mo and Max, that is...not Ted) and I am ALL about making my boys smile (Ted too)!




4 comments

Marla said...

Love him! For soooo many reasons...

Bianca said...

I just adore how he looks at you and gives these sweet little I-love-you-mama smiles!

Tabitha Brown said...

Please sign this petition, these pages on Facebook are directly hurting every SIDS parent that happens to find them and it is insane that Facebook refuses to do anything!

http://www.change.org/petitions/facebook-take-down-both-disgusting-pages-immediately

Thanks so much for your time! <3

Jenny Romanowski said...

Soo beautiful!