Daddy's boy

Mo just entered the phase of being totally enamored with his daddy.  He looks at Teddy differently than he looks at anyone else.  He smiles at him even when he is cranky with the rest of us.  He is just crazy about his daddy.  I remember when Maxie entered this phase.  It was SO cute.  You could just see how much of a daddy's boy he would be.  I knew he would grow up sitting next to his daddy watching football, that they'd have many adventures together, that they would probably have their own special language.  I loved how much Maxie loved his daddy.  I love seeing that Mo feels the same way.  Ted is SUCH a good daddy.  My boys have been so lucky!








4 comments

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every day, but I haven't left any comments, but today I just can't help myself. These are the absolute cutest pictures. Mo is just glowing. Actually, both Ted and Mo are, and I am smiling. Too cute.

Bianca said...

I love how they have matching expressions in both photos, those guys are very, very cute together. xox

jessica said...

Love, love, love. xo

Leslie K. said...

Mo looks so utterly happy in those pics!!